My apple wood score SPLIT & STACKED

Very nice!!!!!!! I can't find apple anywhere in Alabama. I do have several stacks of red oak, pecan, and hickory. Free and abundant in my area. Great score Wamp!!!!!

This inspired me to go to the web, find the local apple orchard contacts and see if they have wood. I did find one particular one that got right back to me. They advertise that they grow organic, thus the trees/wood will be free of nasty pesticides (that's the theory). It's a short drive from San Diego to Julian for FREE apple and pear wood!!! I'll post a pic when I get it!

THANKS FOR "SPARK'N" A GOOD IDEA :clap:

This inspired me to go to the web, find the local apple orchard contacts and see if they have wood. I did find one particular one that got right back to me. They advertise that they grow organic, thus the trees/wood will be free of nasty pesticides (that's the theory). It's a short drive from San Diego to Julian for FREE apple and pear wood!!! I'll post a pic when I get it!

THANKS FOR "SPARK'N" A GOOD IDEA :clap:

COOL!

Yeah, one thing I noticed when I built the house we're in was that every winter, they do a lot of timming and every spring there's bound to be some storm damage. There's also always a burn pile that they burn up a couple times a year that's as big as my farkin garage. So, I'd recommend to anyone to check with a local orchard. They'll more than likely be willing to let you pick through what they're getting ready to burn up and take what you want!

Back