THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wooow. Great job letting it roll at the stall. No need to panic, just crack another beer and let it roll.

I have to say, that was a nice video too. Although it did provoke an odd feeling. Almost needed a NSFW warning :)

Decided my next smoke will be beef spare ribs aka Dino ribs ( official order name - imps123a or namp123a). Probably ordering these off of snake river farms or if someone who lives near Los Angeles wants to take me to restaurant depot, I could do that too lol

Wow - looks delicious! And, great photos / video. We don't have a Costco here but I have considered traveling 1:15 to one to try a prime brisket. I get my choice from Sams but really want to try a Prime.

Daniel, great looking brisket.

As far as the Beef Ribs go, you'll want Beef Short Rib Plates. I have never bothered trying to get Primes, the regular seem to have enough fat in them. If your local grocery sells the multi-Pak of several short singles, they probably get the plates and cut them. You can ask for the whole, uncut plate. If not, spend $35 and join KCBS, print out the coupon, and go to Restaurant Depot.

Back