My 1st UDS

Farkin-A thats got to be the best looking drum I've seen. Let us know how the graphics hold up to heat.

Best looking drum I've seen so far! I hope the paint and decals hold up.

What did you use as support for the valve intake? I've got a couple of UDS in the works, and I'm not sure what to use.

Matt

Best looking drum I've seen so far! I hope the paint and decals hold up.

What did you use as support for the valve intake? I've got a couple of UDS in the works, and I'm not sure what to use.

Matt

Thanks Matt. The support is a regular 3/4 inch pipe support that I found at Menard's. I'm sure Lowes or HD would have it as well. It looks like it may be made of cast, 3/8" bolt screws right in. I used an old header bolt from a set of car exhaust headers.

I told my wife I want one and she raised her eyebrows at me like how much is this going to cost, ROFL, Awesome looking drum.

Thanks everyone for the compliments. And a big Thanks to all who have participated in any and all of the UDS threads. You guys gave me the inspiration to build this.!!!:thumb: And now, I have 3 more drums waiting to be created. Time to get busy.

You did a great job, your graphics friend is good too, I had my UDS hand pinstriped over flat black rustoleum (not heat paint) ...(hotrod style) and its still kicking after about 25 cooks, sure its got drippings covering most of it,....but it has held up fine.

Back