THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

T&S BBQ

is Blowin Smoke!
Thanks again Brethren for your quick help on yesterdays butt problem. I knew I could count on you guys in a pinch. The butts turned out great, the crowd said it was the best the BBQ they have had. I didn't get any photos at the end, got to busy, but I got a few in the morning. I still can't believe they got done so soon. I guess thats BBQ!
Started cooker at 2:00am
IMG_0752.jpg
Cooker up to temp at 3:45am
IMG_0754.jpg
Butts rubbed down and on at 4:00am
IMG_0753.jpg
At 10:20am butts ready to wrap
IMG_0755.jpg
Butts wrapped
IMG_0756.jpg
Pulled and done
IMG_0513.jpg
I coolered the butts till 5:00am, then pulled,they were so tender and moist, also added the juice back in, man they were yummy. Thanks again for the help.

Looks good bro, but I really dont think you needed to foil those. Next time around leave them alone and you will have a really nice bark on them!

Yeah, I don't like meteors, but those could have gone a little longer. Give me a dark mahogany...

Back