More Live Action Shots!

SmittyJonz

somebody shut me the fark up.
U Fellars are Good at posting pics of the final product but let's see some alive Action shots of the Smokers and the meats mid cook etc. too.....:mrgreen:

Mid cook photos... that means I'm lookin' instead of cookin' (maybe if I had a little spy cam in my smoker I could do that). :wink:

Kind of boring, but...
250.jpg

These are Great but I meant in your posts........guy post "did a pork butt" and post one pic of pulled pork ........I like to see the smokers and the prep and the smoke/cook and the finished product.:grin:

Nucornhusker what smoker is in pic 2?

These are Great but I meant in your posts........guy post "did a pork butt" and post one pic of pulled pork ........I like to see the smokers and the prep and the smoke/cook and the finished product.:grin:

Nucornhusker what smoker is in pic 2?

I misunderstood what you meant. Oh well. :becky:

That was six oddly shaped cured pork bellies in the smoke for bacon. That cooker was my Yoder YS640.

Here's my action shot... Making a butt and a briskey flat... And the dogs waiting patiently for their share.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 151
U Fellars are Good at posting pics of the final product but let's see some alive Action shots of the Smokers and the meats mid cook etc. too.....:mrgreen:

This Friday I have a brisket and butt overnight smoke planned. I will see what I can do.

Some of my other posts have mid cook pics, tho.

Back