More Korean BBQ on the High Plains - w/Pr0n

ShadowDriver

somebody shut me the fark up.
Name or Nickame
Marc
After last time we did these, CINCHOUSE acquiesced to my Friday request for more Korean BBQ.

There are a couple of good banchan/panchan recipes in that previous post... and they'll take you to a website with even more than I could try in a day.

Imgur has decided to fight with me, so I'm trying to include / attach images via the Brethren organic method.

I did whip up a batch of really nice cucumber salad, and CINCHOUSE fired up some rice to go with dinner.

Munchkin devoured 2 plates, and we ran out!

Y'all have a great weekend. Kind regards and thin blue!

Attachments

• IMG_8080.jpg
    IMG_8080.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 273
  • IMG_8081.jpg
    IMG_8081.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 269
  • IMG_8086.jpg
    IMG_8086.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 269
As much as I like your cooks, I also like to hear about Munchkin's reactions and how much she eats. Nice meal!

Hi Marc,

I'm pretty sure I posted a link about this before, maybe in your last Korean inspired thread... But anyway Maangchi here is an amazing Korean cook with amazing recipes.

I have her first book, and now considering the other one but she's HUGE on YouTube. Cooked many of her things including cucumber salad that I've modified to basically pickle it. Absolutely awesome. Watch out for the hot pepper flakes though with the little one.

Cheers!

Hi Marc,

I'm pretty sure I posted a link about this before, maybe in your last Korean inspired thread... But anyway Maangchi here is an amazing Korean cook with amazing recipes.

I have her first book, and now considering the other one but she's HUGE on YouTube. Cooked many of her things including cucumber salad that I've modified to basically pickle it. Absolutely awesome. Watch out for the hot pepper flakes though with the little one.

Cheers!

You probably did, Aussie... but I probably missed it.

I just spent the last 45 minutes watching her videos and plotting my next Korean shenanigans.

I hope to whip up some Bindaetteok (Mung Bean Pancakes) in the somewhat near future... may have to wait until ABQ, but it looks ridiculous.

I really appreciate the help and the kick in a great direction!

Kind regards and thin blue.

Marc,

That is an amazing cook, I'm sure you did the Korean's proud. It looks like minimal prep time with killer results, I'm putting this in my play book, thank you for the post!!

Thanks,
Greg

Back