Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Monmouth County Fair, Freehold, NJ, July 24-25, 2009

I read the word "isolated" T-storms for Friday this morning, with the chance at 30%. We should be good.
What's the skinny on the no alcohol? Does it mean "no alcohol" or does it mean use cups?

GC Lo 'N Slo BBQ
RGS Flying Porkers

Congrats again to Tom and Michelle! What a year! I had a great time and love this contest despite my worst showing in a few years. Just a bad day with the judges I guess! Great getting to spend so much time with Fire Ants, Smokopolis, Red Lion, Fat Angel and the rest.

We got our arses handed to us, but had a great time and look forward to doing it next year. Good to see the Brethren members and congrats to Lo-N-Slo, Flying Porkers, White Dog, and Fat Angel. (Apologies to any I missed)
Once I get the sheets unpacked I want to post the scores and boxes for some cold hard critiques.

Congrats to all that walked. This was, once again, a 1st class event. The staff is highly responsive, the restrooms are cleaned a few times a day, the site is easy to get in and out of, and the crowds are very into the event. Oh, and it was 100% certified judges, so that is always a huge plus!!

It was nice to see a few teams competing for the very first time at this contest. Can't wait until next year to do this one again. See some of you guys in New Holland in a few weeks.

Jim

Back