Mom went out , Mcdonalds or grill with pron

Holy smokes, I am not sure how this thread got posted I have been having some problems uploading pictures with my android phone and can't figure out what is going on. I Have some great pics to show, I will try again now but no guarntees. Sorry for the mislead.

OK.... so NOW can we post a graphic of NO PICS DIDN'T HAPPEN???? :mrgreen:

0e312104_Poker_F_Thinking.gif

Hey, I vehemently hate McDonalds more than just about anyone I know, but there is no denying that the McGangbang is the best $2 meal you can get. :mrgreen:

And here I thought the McGangbang was a regional thing.

My son a senior in HS swears by these.

And here I thought the McGangbang was a regional thing.

My son a senior in HS swears by these.
Nope, it's been a country-wide deal for a while. I first heard about them 4-5 years ago I think.

As stated, I normally hate McDonalds (I had to eat it every day, 5-6 days a week, for three months straight at work back when I was 19). However, the McGangbang is awesome for two reasons:

1. Price. It's $2 + tax. It's impossible to find a sandwich the same size anywhere else for that price at a fast food chain.

2. The synergistic effect that happens when you put a McChicken sandwich in between a McDouble. The end result is truly greater than the sum of its parts.

Believe me, I hate myself for admitting that McGangbangs are good. It goes against everything I stand for.

lol
I was just thinking about LMAJ, Michele, Ecode, Paula....and Danielle (Diva Q). Some seriously talented women!! :thumb:

Yep. So glad Michele can cook otherwise we'd NEVER get to have gilled/smoked chicken (My personal nemesis...).

2. The synergistic effect that happens when you put a McChicken sandwich in between a McDouble. The end result is truly greater than the sum of its parts.

Believe me, I hate myself for admitting that McGangbangs are good. It goes against everything I stand for.

And here I thought the McGangbang was something completely different altogether:tsk:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZtxBZ9D5sI"]Old School - "I'm here for the gangbang" - YouTube[/ame]

I just got hugged by a cowgirl. Feelin' pretty special 'bout now.....

We're still waiting on pics of the steak cook lol.

FYI, one bag of Mcd's fries contains enough sodium to cure a 10 lb ham.

Back