MOINK Balls???

Theres not much I can add here so I will just say, Cook Them!, you will be glad you did.

I use skewers and put 6-8 on each one.Not that i'm lazy,( i really am) but just less hassle than dealing with individual MOINKS. Fatties and MOINKS, what will your friends think of ya now :laugh::laugh:
Don't forget ABT's!:becky: Always fun explaining that one.

I'm having a craving for MOINK balls now...
IMG_6292_Small.jpg

Think I know what I'll be making this weekend.

Dang, Bill. I hadn't thought of this - like a pig candy MOINK ball.
Sounds good.

Exactly, my son thought of it one day, so we tried it!!!
Now ya'll have done it, your gonna have his head spinning, with all this talk about ABT (turd), Pig Candy... :becky:

Oh, don't forget the NOSKOS rule...

But I agree with BBQ Grail here... keep the lamb out of it... add a spoonful of Vegemite instead!:thumb:

You guys are awesome! Thanks so much. Came home to drums in the driveway. Oddly enough wife just said you are crazy. So what else is new. Going to MOINK the neighbors on Sunday if I can pull it off. Will do an indirect cook with some JD oak chips on my Weber gasser. I am enjoying football this weekend because my team has a layover. Going to find out who the Patriots need to slaughter next weekend!

Go Pats! :p

Oh come on BBQ Grail......share more with me please. With a name like that I have visions of "We are the kinghts that say nickiey nickey neat neat:, and bring me a shruberie! Please send me a link to your sacred scrools!!

That is what I get fro skimming the thread. Thanks R2 for that link. I am now all set and ready to rock the neighborhood with MOINK balls. The life in Cornwall Pa will never be the same.

Oh come on BBQ Grail......share more with me please. With a name like that I have visions of "We are the kinghts that say nickiey nickey neat neat:, and bring me a shruberie! Please send me a link to your sacred scrools!!

Actually the wikQUEpedia link is the best one. That's also my site. That entry explains everything.

My fellow Knights of the MOINK Table have done a great job explaining all there is to know about MOINK making.

Now that I have read that post I am cool. Kind of put the cart before the horse. Raed too fast...miss the details. Thanks again so much to this forum for its insanely fantastic guidance.

All hail the mighty MOINK. Much success on your quest for MOINK-y goodness. As wonderful as they are, they are pretty easy, that's whey even a schlub like me makes them so often (THAT and everyone asks for them con-stant.ly)

Back