Moink Balls submitted for Approval and certification

1_T_Scot

is One Chatty Farker
Ok No tease here all the pron start to finish!

Made some provisional** "Moink Balls" for a potluck tomorrow at work.

Premade frozen Italian meat balls. On sale $2.99 a package of 32 2 pacakages. 1 pound of farmland hickory smoked bacon. 1 bottle of Rasberry Chipolte sauce cut with a little sweet baby rays and some water.

Smoked at 225-250 over RO lump with a little hickory on the "CBGER" the one with the wavy gasket.

On to the Pron.

1MoinkDusted.jpg

Sprinkled with Rub Plate #1.

2MoinkUpclose.jpg

Up close and personal.

3MoinkPlate2.jpg

Plate #2 Sprinkled and ready.

4MoinkOnthesmoker.jpg

On the smoker.

5MoinkGettingthere.jpg

Getting there.

6MoinkRasberrychipoltesauce.jpg

Ready to Glaze.

7Moinkballscompleted.jpg

Glazed and some eaten.

I eagerly await certification.

*Provisional due to not being a certified Moink Baller yet.

I am not a CMBJ (Certified Moink Ball Judge) but I would give those an eight.

Work on consistent toothpick depth and I bet you are going to get some nines for appearance.

Thanks for the comments guys. I was concerned with the meat and getting the temp right on the smoker.

Your request for certification has been received by the International MOINK Ball Appreciation Society. It currently is being reviewed by the committee.

A decision will be revealed soon.

Thank you for your interest in MOINK Balls.

Your request for certification has been received by the International MOINK Ball Appreciation Society. It currently is being reviewed by the committee.

A decision will be revealed soon.

Thank you for your interest in MOINK Balls.

Oh man I didn't Capitalize all of the letters of MOINK. My sincere apologizes.

The agony of the wait for the commitee's decision. :roll::roll::roll:

Can I serve them to others before certification? I shouldn't call them real MOINK balls though unless I get the go ahead.

The anticipation..........

whats with them stray nekkid balls? you run outta bacon? :)

Shhhhh Y'all caught me. I know I must be in violation of some subsection of the MOINK ball code. I disposed of them right off the smoker. U

Unfortunately yes I ran out of bacon, I need some advice of what to do if this situation happens again? In this case I panicked, I didn't know where to turn who to call etc.... Maybe a MOINK ball hot line?

Dear 1 T Scot,

Your application for certification as an officially licensed MOINK Ball maker has been accepted and reviewed. After careful and often times boisterous discussion your application has been approved.

You are hereby certified as an official MOINK Ball maker with all the rights and obligations that you think you should have.

Congrats...

(Just remember it's MOINK and not Moink...

WOOOOOOOWWWWWOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!! Dang Y'all I made it maybe not perfect but good enough!

I would like to thank all of the people that made this possible. First and foremost Larry for the inspiration, Ideas, creativity, guidlines and Mentoring. Second Mom cause without her I wouldn't be here. Third Dad ok same reason as Mom. Forth my wife for not having me committed again for taking pictures of food to post on the internet. Fifth Oreo the Dog she stands by me while running the smoker for support (and to clean up any thing that I drop).

It's been a Long Arduous joruney many have come before and few have made it to certified MOINK Ball Maker.

So do I get a number?

Back