MOINK ball, cert please w/ Spagetti W/pron

Blank-Facepalm.gif

Totally wasted my keyboard. :thumb:

Nice job Derek. Quite the obsession you have there!

Let me get this straight: we make the MOINK balls, take pictures of them, post it up on the Interwebs, then ask someone we don't know and have never met if we can be "certified" as a MOINK ball producer, which apparently just means you can add something to your signature line.

And if you post about it and, uhm, let's say don't capitalize it, you have pretty much failed (ask me how I know).

All the while, you can be eating what you have cooked, enjoying it irrespective of aforementioned certification.

Makes sense to me.

That's Phunny....I wanted to make something similair to your dish on 5th of June.
Looks tasty D.!

Thanks guy's, Each bite had a subtile new flavor each time you took a bite of the MOINK ball and spaghetti.

And I'll be making them on the 5th as well, So I can get my Cert.

Derek-
Looks like you'll be able to be ready to earn your certificate come June 5th. I do worry about it being a little run before you can walk sort of thing. I think we have all fallen victim to it at times though. You see a recipe and you think to yourself "that sounds simple enough!" what if I did that but, then threw it into this, or added this, or changed that. So, you go ahead and skip forward to the recipe that you dreamed up based on what you came across without ever even having done the thing that initially inspired the recipe in the first place. Sometimes, yes, it does pay off but, other times one finds that what they perceived to be the easiest part of the process comes up lacking in some dimension. I.E. in this case: cooking them on the pan as opposed to the grates. I think the enthusiasm is great but, don't miss out on enjoying perfecting the basics first. :thumb:

Back