THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

markG

Knows what a fatty is.
Am I the only team that has not received payment for the peoples choice at Mohegan Sun a month ago? I sent several emails to Samantha and got replies until my last NICE email a week ago. :drama:

I sent off a not so nice email about an hour ago. This was a great competition and I did very well. It sucks that they are going to ruin it by not paying off as promised.

Anyone else in the same boat?

I didn't realize that the resort handled all the money transactions. How did they keep track? tickets or something? Did you count yours?

Mark,
I just got an email stating they were cutting my check and sending it today. I had to update some gaming commission info for them first. It should be there in a day or two. Otherwise, nice comp!!

Mike Fay, they gave each team a smoky plexiglass box and patrons paid in tickets. 2 for each sample. At the end of each day they collected and counted them. Pretty cool concept actually.

Tom, I just chatted with Leo at Mohegan and I think that I am squared away now as well. This was an outstanding competition and the only problem was getting this PC payment. From what I was told, now that we are in the system, there will not be a problem in the future. I hope not because this would be just about the only competition that I want to do up that way.

this would be just about the only competition that I want to do up that way.

If you would have followed my directions and not the GPS, you wouldn't have had any problems.........lol!!! Laughing with you, not at you, I didnt get home til 1:30am.

That accident on the I-95 bridge in Old Sayersville happened right before I went across, had to move for the EMS, pretty bad one, crotch-rocket decided to go down under a minivan......then there was 4-car chain reaction going in the other direction.......heard the backup was almost 20 miles for southbound I-95

Back