Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Mohegan Sun BBQ Festival

We are trying to make it. Our plan was to stop by the Myron Mixon Smokers plant in Waterford today and then roll into the contest early Friday.

Lets just say things didn't go to as planned. The check engine light clicked on about 4 hours out int Easton, PA. We made it to the side of the road and the truck completely died. We got a tow to a local Ford dealer and they are working hard to get us back up and going. It turns out a fitting on the fuel return line failed. They got that fixed but now the truck won't start.

Fingers crossed they get us back up and running and we get back on the road early tomorrow.

I got my first call, 10th place Chicken, and Myron was handing out the trophies! I finished 42 overall out of 69 teams. What a great feeling getting congratulated by other teams!

Mohegan Sun did a great job and the setup was awesome! You can really get spoiled with events like this, no mud.

I got my first call, 10th place Chicken, and Myron was handing out the trophies! I finished 42 overall out of 69 teams. What a great feeling getting congratulated by other teams!

Mohegan Sun did a great job and the setup was awesome! You can really get spoiled with events like this, no mud.

Congrats!!!!:clap::clap:

Congrats (and condolences to their livers) goes to the winner of the whiskey challenge (category was pork - 15 entries) goes to Insane Swine!

Back