Mobile Kitchen in finish stage

If you look in the last pic of inside you will see the counter next to sink under it above the wheelwell is a 40 gallon fresh water tank with a pump and hot water heater under sink. The grey water tank is a stainless one we made which fit up in the area under truch better than store bought one and cheaper.

Very impressive!
What're you doing for fresh water and holding tank?

The sink set up came out of a little ice cream place so i guess it was made to coserve space if you look close on left side the is a little round sink for the ice cream scopes I have it hooked up so I can put my tongs knifes and such in to get ready to wash.

Very nice, the sink setup is quite different from what I have seen before, I like how compact it is. Are you sure the frolicking pigs are HD approved?

This is the counter for the window getting made. It will come off for when not in use. Still have some work to do and need to clean up some welded spots.

Last edited:
I am envious. That is a cool set up. I would like to have that myself one day. I could work out of that on weekends and still keep my job :thumb:

Awesome! Where will I be able to come sample your Que? Let me know & I will swing by for a visit and taste test. :-D

Well now youve done it!!!! I have kitchen envy!!!DA#N IT!!! looks great keep us posted.... Smoke on Brother!!:thumb:

Back