THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Erma and I will be there from Friday afternoon on. I was planning on doing the Italian sausages, peppers and onions but Shane beat me to it.
Then again, maybe I could do mine on Saturday afternoon if y'all want and Shane will let me use the disc :roll:.

4 of us possibly a few extra. Lauren and I will be gone for lunch on Saturday. She has her last volleyball game and then I have to take some friends to the airport at 3.

The Dog is in the house. :thumb:

...and what do you mean no heat. I'm planning on bringing my fire pit as is Vern. Hope someone has a propane heater. I will have an extra tank if you need it.

Current best guess Body Count for planning purposes (for Saturday) is 39ish:

QansasjayhawQ 1?
SOW 4+
MooCow 8
SLABS 4
Rookie48 2
Woody & Co. 8
Arlin + Darlin 2?
loco_engr 1?
cds9333 1?
Sticks n Chicks 4?
BigDog 1?
AJMcedar 1?
NuCornHusker 1?
Fall River Farker 1

Feel free to amend accordingly.

BD - we now have three fire pits, but is anyone else bringing fire wood? I have a wheelbarrow load ready to toss on the trailer.

We will also have at least one propane tank top heater, ham 'n beans, kimchi, scotch and most probably, some ghost pepper chili as other heat sources.

:shocked:

Last edited:
I plan on throwing a bunch of firewood on a trailer and dragging it up if necessary.

Also, last I checked, Wichita Wayne was in and Pyle was out.

Midwest BBQ Brethren MeccaBash 2013 or Bust!

Hitchin' up the wagon and headin' west shortly; see you fellow pilgrims soon!

Fullwood Bros' are in da house...it's so ON!

A little breezy out here, so if you still have time to throw in some extra bungees, grab 'em!

Back