Menu help please

Never made a beef fatty, but I like the idea of turkey bacon ABT's. I was talking to a friend and he said he does a smoked sweet meat ball. You take your basic sweet meat ball receipe and then put it on the smoker instead of cooking it over the flame. Put it in a bowl to serve and put out some tooth picks.

Go with something made with groung lamd like kebabs perhaps even a greek lamd kebab.

recipe_1.gif

kebabs.jpg

Could you take a nice Beef smoked sausage and cut it into chunks and cook it in a sheet pan the same way you would do Burnt Ends as a snack.

! think to think about if they are Kosher is that meet and dairy do not go together, The ABT's would have to be cheese and spice without any bacone not even turkey, also a Turkey or beef fatty would have to be stuffed with vegies or something that would not violate their beliefs.

And while you are preping you might want to be extra careful in a kosher kitchen they have dairy utensils and seperate meet utensils.

I am not serving food to the orthodox jews, I am having them at the meal and therefore no pork or the like. Lot's of good ideas guys. I think the menu is a follows

Going to try a very high fat content beef fatty with cheese and veggies, chick wing lollies all as app's. The meal will be two spatchcocked birds on the grill, a 17 pound brisket, smoked, and 8 racks of beef ribs. Dessert is up to the mrs. Thanks for all your help. Scott

I have made fatties out of beef and venison. Just make sure there is lots of fat and season them a bunch.

Lots of other great ideas here... I would do mostly apps/light entrees.

Back