Memphis May 2010

Sleep Inn 5119 American way. King room $69 a night.
Well we changed or reseverations. Decided to get a room near Beale st. Staying at EconoLodge on 3rd st 79$ a night. 3 block walk. A few bucks more but much closer to the action. Don't need to worry about driving after a few drinks.

Welcome to Memphis folks!I live about 30 mins south of there and will be there as a spectator.I would love to see/meet some of yall if you have time.I'm going to look at different cookers and setups.I'm oochin to try a comp.Already judged a few.If you can accomodate a local redneck let me know!Thanks!Hoss. e-mail---mhawks@mail.com.I'm pretty new to the forum but would love to put some names and faces together.

Heading out tomorrow afternoon and have a long list of people to see starting with friends and family night tomorrow. Looking forward to it!

Neil, take lots of pics and come by our restaurant when you get back to tell us all the stories !

I'll be in and out of the Char-Broil area all day Thursday, Friday and Saturday. PLEASE try to stop by and say hello. I'd love to meet anyone/everyone.

Met the crew at swinebucks. Great group. Will return for the 5PM gathering of the Brethren.

Back