THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cowgirl

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
jeanie
Anyone seeing charcoal sales? I'm hoping to stock up for the summer.
Thanks!

Anyone seeing charcoal sales? I'm hoping to stock up for the summer.
Thanks!
Sams showing two twenty pound bags Kingsford Blue $20.
Kingsford High Heat two 16# Bags again $20.

Both showing normal price $23+

Since you are so far away Jeanie, I don't know of any stores close to you that may run the same sales as here, so at the suggestion from this forum years ago, I'm going to pass it along to check out the website Flipp. Enter your zip code and sales flyers from various stores will pop up. At the top of the page, do an item search and you will get results from stores that have it in their ad.

Walmart has Cowboy briquettes. 40lbs for $18. I really miss those 30lb bags of Western lump for $7.99. I haven't seen any Western charcoal in awhile. I'm wondering if they got out of the charcoal game. I still see plenty of their wood chips and chunks.

I really miss those 30lb bags of Western lump for $7.99. I haven't seen any Western charcoal in awhile. I'm wondering if they got out of the charcoal game. I still see plenty of their wood chips and chunks.
I remember buying a few bags at a Walmart closeout for $3, had several tree branches in there, no worries about tiny pieces.

Kingsford brand ambassadors are busy right now on social media. Gathering,Cooking, Infrared heat thermometers, pouring. Lighting. Pretty cool commercials, infomercials etc.

My Lowes and HD have Kingsford 2x16lb for $17.88
I have my High School BBQ Teams using Premium B&B Oak briquets.
17.6lbs @ $9.99 from Academy.
A bit stubborn to light, they use a chimney starter, but burns hot and lasts longer in their Weber Kettles.

Thanks everybody! Looks like the best deal I can find here will be at Walmart. Two 16lb packs of Kingsford for $17.86.
Oh well.... lol

Back