THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DaveMW

is Blowin Smoke!
Some of my que from this past weekend:

I started by adding a small twist on the bacon explosion fatty for breakfast. I have to say the basket weave turned out great and the addition of cheese and maple syrup (rather than bbq sauce) was wonderful. I was out getting the smoker going before sunrise and the birds in a bush about 5 feet from me kept squawking the entire time the fatty was cooking. I realized why when the sun came up...they were hungry for some que! (and the parents wanted me gone) Sorry for the slight blur on that photo but I wanted to keep my distance so I was zoomed to the max. My first brisky on a smoker, won't be my last. Also my first burnt ends and let me just say that I can't make those again soon enough! Delicious. My wife described them as candied meat. Thanks for checking out the grub.

Attachments

• 1 BBQ Fatty 4.jpg
    1 BBQ Fatty 4.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 144
  • 2 BBQ Fatty 6.jpg
    2 BBQ Fatty 6.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 143
  • 3 BBQ Birds.jpg
    3 BBQ Birds.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 143
  • 4 BBQ Brisket.jpg
    4 BBQ Brisket.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 143
  • 5 BBQ Pork Shoulder.jpg
    5 BBQ Pork Shoulder.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 143
  • 6 BBQ Burnt Ends.jpg
    6 BBQ Burnt Ends.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 143
Your food looks wonderful!!
Love the little birds too..they are so cute! :becky:

Thanks all. There are a few finer points I still want to perfect when it comes to the brisket but otherwise it was all very good and quickly consumed.:-D

Nice looking brisky! I appreciate your sig. line also. My best buddy Shadow was a black lab he passed away 18 months ago at 14.

Back