Meet the Plowboys

Great read Todd!! Now that we see that you'll be in AZ in November, we've asked the organizer for a reg fee refund.

In all seriousness, congrats and looking forward to meeting you in Buckeye, AZ soon.

Great article, great looking chicken. I have trouble getting 6 in a box you got 9. And that check looked great also.

Congrats Todd! That's the best looking chicken I've ever seen. I just keep staring at that picture.

I've seen a lot of turn-in boxes in the past 6 years, but that one has stuck in my mind.

I've seen a lot of turn-in boxes in the past 6 years, but that one has stuck in my mind.

Maybe so that we have a better understanding of the Jack v. Royal, you can post your 1st place Jack chicken? Oh and maybe your 2nd place ribs from the Jack. Come to think of it, why not post your 1st place brisket from the Jack as well? :icon_blush:

Maybe so that we have a better understanding of the Jack v. Royal, you can post your 1st place Jack chicken? Oh and maybe your 2nd place ribs from the Jack. Come to think of it, why not post your 1st place brisket from the Jack as well? :icon_blush:

hahahahahahahahahahaha:lol:... uh... no !!!!.. :redface:Tell ya what though, as a matter of fact, i think his chicken looked better than mine !!

I will tell you this... The 1st place chicken at the jack looked exaclty like my 18th place chicken in New Albany this past weekend !!

Yeah, tell me something I don't know... :roll:

OK, then why don't you post that picture? then we won't have to look at that 1st place stuff? :twisted:

I wish they'd all look like that, Podge.

I hear Yardbird is on sales when you buy Bovine Bold from Great Lakes BBQ Supply. :mrgreen:

Back