Meadow Creek

Wolverine

is one Smokin' Farker
So many smokers on the market its difficult to choose, I, like some of you thought about opening a small cater business just for fun and a little cash, and more for fun. Finding a battle wagon to feed the masses at the right price is not so easy. Meadow Creek has the TS 250 for smoking, also the pr72 , and the chicken cooker, My question is, does anyone use these products? How well do they really cook? And are they seen in competition and do they win? In the end i know its wants vs needs, any input would be greatly welcome.

I have a PR-60 and am very happy with it. It is very easy to control the temperature and is well built. I am not a competition cooking but would not hesitate to use the PR-60 if I entered an event.

They make a Great product The chicken cooker is excellent I had the TS 120 it was a great smoker I only sold it because I can not tend it all night I know people that have the 250 and they love it Melvin and crew are Great people very helpful I would get the comercial firegrate and the insulated fire box

I haven't cooked on one, but one of the teams that we see in competitions around here had a 250 and they love it. In fact, they bought a second one for their catering business. It is very well built.

Thanks All, i have had my eye on the 120,and 250, however the pr 72 gas with second great , giant rib rack, and charcoal insert to use just charcoal instead of gas, does anyone know if you can use charcoal and gas at the same time? as the charcoal dies out can you just turn on the gas to finish off the cook?

I have cook times in the 12-14 hour range and never had to add charcoal. That was cooking in the 225 to 275 temp range.

I had a TS250 with the BBQ42 and loved it!! In my case, it took up too much room our already small driveway, required too much attention (for me anyways) at comps, and cost me too much money to keep good cooking fuel handy.

But, I wish I still had that cooker! It cooked nice.

wallace

Back