THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here's my entry to the throwdown. Second photo is the entry pic.

First time entrant, first time poster and still a relative smoking newbie! I'm a Brit living overseas at the moment so had to work with what I could get from the butcher.

Attachments

• OI000144.jpg
    OI000144.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 101
  • OI000155.jpg
    OI000155.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 355
  • OI000136.jpg
    OI000136.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 101
3rd entry
2AZvoizh.jpg

cook thread
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=272473

It has been a few years since I've posted here, I hope I am doing this right. I'm in on the kettle cookoff.

A couple other Chefs from different restaurants came over to the house for Memorial Day, so I made them and some others Paella. The 3 of us usually get together one night a week after our shifts are done, rotate who cooks a midnight dinner, enjoy a few beverages. Usually a Tuesday or Wednesday night. It is a pretty fun arrangement. Of course Chefs being Chefs, it is hard to keep them out of the cook and I have to holler at them. But I do the same to them when they are cooking. I get hollered right back at then, so we're even. Moving to the Buffalo area in a couple months, so losing that night is going to suck.

Anyways, here we go, wish my pics were a bit better, new phone I'm getting used to it. I hope I did this post right.

Please use this as my official entry pic.

Last edited:
Back