THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I distribute a rotisserie that is similar but not as fancy as that one. If interested PM me

Last edited:
My goodness! :eek: That cooker rocks! :cool:

The pictures and the video are awesome! I wish I could sneak some lamb onto a menu at our house.

Way to go DM.

OK - made a believer out of me.
Gonna find a rack of lamb, and give it a shot. Anything that looks that good gotta taste good!

I love lamb but all the wife hears is the bleating of a little lamb. Thanks DM for the pics and video. Really cool:icon_bigsmil:cool:

:oops:

Heres a pic of the window behind the grill... :x

231_RIMG0882_3.jpg

One of my friends thought it was a good idea to use the heat reflecting shield at the front to keep the wind away, since the heat would stay in the back at the wall anyway.

Well, hot grill vs. cold window = *pling* :eek:

Life´s a lesson...

DM

My wife says to buy domestic lamb and not that NZ lamb. The NZ lamb just doesn't taste right to her. I have to agree!

tell me where i can get domestic lamb around here and i'll get it. until then it's nz lamb from sam's

That looks delicious, DM.
I'd be tempted to try to fit a quarter cow on that thing though... not much into lamb.:oops:
Anyhow, looks great!

Back