Contest Announcment Marietta, Ohio June 11-12, 2010 Brick Street BBQ

Starting to like my chances...

Does anybody want to offer some longshot odds to a boy from Florida?:thumb:

Do we have an updated list of teams that are signed up?

Rob Is there a Nice Quiet Spot in the Jack Daniels Section??

I told them to move you guys down the block by the river....you know, summer mosquito's and all.......only because I am afraid of the perfume getting into the smokers and leaving a terrible after taste on the meats...

Does anybody want to offer some longshot odds to a boy from Florida?:thumb:

Do we have an updated list of teams that are signed up?

today I checked and it was still at 9, but, I think that there will be a few teams from the NE and a few from KY and IN....I think that it will fill fast once the proclamation is back and signed...any word on that yet?

I told them to move you guys down the block by the river....you know, summer mosquito's and all.......only because I am afraid of the perfume getting into the smokers and leaving a terrible after taste on the meats...

OK,,OK,, GOSH,, I Told You I Was SORRY for Putting You Next to Those Damn Perry Bros @ Hoosier Daddy Last Year,, Gosh Will You Ever Let That Go???? hahahaha
At Least you didn't say "Move You Girls Down........"

today I checked and it was still at 9, but, I think that there will be a few teams from the NE and a few from KY and IN....I think that it will fill fast once the proclamation is back and signed...any word on that yet?

There are now 2 bills in the system. One in the house and one in the senate. We may have to survive on the $10k and the Triple Crown for this year. I can't even guess how long the entire process takes..

Well, we will have to work the streets hard and try to get to the magic number of 50, and then the Gov can kiss our A@@........

Life Saving BBQ is in for Marietta!! Looking forward to going down the road and spending a weekend by the river.:clap2:

I just got a Governors Proclamation in Florida in 48 hours...

If we don't have 50 teams in the next 7 days, let me know and for a nominal fee I will get this sanctioned by the Governor. My entry fee or placement to turn-ins or both should suffice.

How many teams are entered as of now? How do these BBQ competitions work again?

Back