Mahi Mahi Tacos

DarkStar11

is one Smokin' Farker
Name or Nickame
Kevin
After 22 years, I finally got my wife to eat fish. Pretty sure it was the pineapple salsa that sealed the deal, but she ate several bites of the Mahi Mahi all by itself and really liked it. She gave me the green light to cook any mild flavored fish as long as I never try to feed her salmon...

The Mahi-Mahi was cooked on the griddle. 2 pieces were seasoned with Oakridge Smokey Chile Lime and 2 were with a lemon pepper & garlic. Both came out great.

Plated pic with cilantro-lime rice and vinegar slaw.
fishtacoplate1.jpg

I never notice how well-used our plates look till I see them in a pic...

After 22 years, I finally got my wife to eat fish. Pretty sure it was the pineapple salsa that sealed the deal, but she ate several bites of the Mahi Mahi all by itself and really liked it. She gave me the green light to cook any mild flavored fish as long as I never try to feed her salmon...

So I guess mackerel is off the menu?

Looks great btw!

Great looking plate!

Well, the food I mean. You’re right, the plate itself is a little rough…:razz:

I wish I could get my wife to try it. She’s convinced she doesn’t like fish too.

We do fish tacos using mahi seasoned with SCL fairly often, good stuff. We normally do a mango based salsa, but pineapple sounds like a nice option too.

Look delicious and nice work with the pineapple boat. It makes it so much more festive! I love every type of fish but can only get my wife to eat Halibut ($$$).

Back