Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Madison Ribberfest August 21 - 22

Dale, I've never known you not to be thirsty. As for the relatives I will be glad to feed them Pizza on Thursday just so I am sure they can find you on Friday.

Pork Chop, just show up. We usually don't wash no stinkin' dishes but we will have fun.

Paul

Paul you know me well. All you have to do is throw in a couple drunks at our site and that is an automatic 20th place for us. :)

20th? Sounds like the Perry Brothers are getting a bit Full of Yourselfs!!!
Sid, that was NICE!!....lol, you beat me to it.......by the way, ya gonna bring the memory stick for me?....I will bring the computer...and loooooooooooad up.......
You had a chance to listen to the CD yet?

I am feeling a bit cocky for some reason. It might be because after Judging at Jasper, it gave us hope.

hahahahaha:mrgreen:

You're right Dale, if I really want to beat you I probably shouldn't send the drunks. I know some drunks that are pretty good cooks.

Paul

Prepare for some tough competiton, Dale.

The chicken crown you are attempting to take, is mine!:-D

Those red eyes are sweet by the way!

See you next week!

Dallas

Hey Paul, since everyone is talking about drunks....can you still bring a bottle of that rum to Madison? I'm sure I won't leave it corked very long!! :icon_bigsmil

Prepare for some tough competiton, Dale.

The chicken crown you are attempting to take, is mine!:-D

Those red eyes are sweet by the way!

See you next week!

Dallas

I DO know how good the competition is. No doubt about it, there are some really good teams entered and we wouldnt be surprised at all if we didnt get a call. That is the fun of it, the attemping to get one.

The trophies are really nice. I want one of those red eyed chicken trophies bad so OK Dallas, its on brother!
Good luck!

Hey does anyone know if the bridge from Kentucky into Madison is open. I heard that there was some heavy duty construction going on there!

There are a ton of good teams coming to Madison. Looking to be a real premier event. The trophies they give out are some of the best around.
That red eyed chicken would look real cook with that oversized check.

Good luck to everyone and looking forward to seeing you all.

Perry Brothers & Sons Bar-B-Que

I just went accross the bridge today and it was down to one lane and taking turns but only about a 5 minute delay.

Paul

Thanks for the update on the bridge Guys. A five minute delay I can take. Should be coming in sometime around 10 on Friday morning!

There's the bridge at Madison, one on I-65, and one at I-64.. they'd all have to be closed for some reason to make me drive to cincinnati to make sure I don't miss this contest.

After the past 3 years in Madison, I'm pretty prepared on getting my ass handed to me.. but I really want a cow trophy !!

Them cow trophies are nice. Fortunately, I didn't have to carry it back to camp, I put it on the egg with you!!! I'd still trade it for some of the big stuff you have from there!

Good luck bro.

Back