MA-MA-MA-MEGA SCORE! and builds - lots of pics

Awesome! Love to see craftsmanship at that level.

One question tho...how does it trail? Do you get much back and forth sway with all the weight on one side?

I'm realy glad someone asked that because it surprised me just how well it did trailer. I had it on the highway at 80+mph and it pulled straight and smooth. I went through winding roads and in town over bumps and it did great! I was also wondering about how the bricks would make it over a few RR tracks but nothing moved or cracked.

The tongue weight at the moment is minimal due to the weight of the bricked box but will get heavier with the addition of a table, water tank, and sink.

Good to hear, Brian.

I'm still in the design stage for a trailer for my smoker and balance is one of my concerns.

The more I look at your pictures, the more impressed I am with your build. Its the little details, (hinges, latches, etc) that really show your talent and skill. Bravo!

Thanks Countryliner! I actually will be adding some other things to the build. I am going to make a drop-down add-on to the shelf on the front of the pit to give me enough room to set a tray on and I have a design idea to add a beer holder for obvious reasons! I have my new logo getting painted this week for the 3-D sign, I was thinking because of this thing being silver and all and my love for "Back to the Future" a friend gave me the idea to make a flux capacitor for the front complete with label maker label (from the 80's) for those people that ask loads of questions about the pit (I had those people at the family reunion! lol)

I am going to hold off on the table and sink at the moment. I had hoped to have the table and sink installed for dragging this in a parade Sunday but I need to take some personal days. I will just get the LED lights installed for the night time towing. I also need to touch up the paint on the fenders.

I'll post more pics when I get them. I still havent found the pics of the food completed but it was gooooood. lol!

Amazing job! Lokks fan-farkin-tastic. Gonna put a rack on the other side of the trailer to hold fuel or maybe just a flat piece of steel to use as a prep/serving table?
Fuel will just go in the truck when I'm towing it. This trailer will also fit inside my cargo trailer if I need to take more stuff.

On the "passenger side" of the trailer, I am putting a stainless work table, water tank with pump, hot/cold sink, and heat exchanger on the exhaust stack.

If youll remember back in the beginning of this mega score, I showed you 2 weber genesis grills I was using in a customer build. Well check out the finished build!

Started as a contractor Job box, added a 2 burner and 3 burner genesis, custom made guts, billet alum knobs, custom grate, pimped custom paint. and does it ever get hot fast! lights 1st time every time. Love it! The new owners are posing with the new member of their family.

1008101324.jpg

1008101323b.jpg

1008101323a.jpg

1008101323.jpg

1007101828.jpg

0920100856.jpg

0920100854a.jpg

Mad Skills ST!
:clap2::thumb::clap2::thumb::clap2:
Nice work on all. BOTH cookers look outSTANDING!

JEALOUS MOD!

Can't wait to see all that Stainless on there. Gonna be SUPER NICE!

Back