THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Site showed sale price at my store, and said low stock, but they had none in store and I don't recall ever seeing any in there in quite a while.

None here. False advertising to just get folks in the store?
I was told they haven't had stock of those for awhile.

I went to 2 walmarts that showed in stock. None to be found. Just had a bunch of kingsford.

This happened to me as well. I asked in one store and was told that these 2 packs are still in the back. They said that they have too much charcoal out already so they didn't have anywhere to put this stuff.

I haven't ever found squat using brickseeker to be honest, not sure how they make $ but I quit messing with them after several dry runs

This worked for me maybe I just got lucky but there was still four bags available at my local Lowe's. Damn right i bought four bags for pickup! Thanks for the find ebijack!

Back