THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TailGateJoecom

is one Smokin' Farker
Hey guys, I run TailgateJoe.com, the largest gameday fan club/tailgate party for the NY Jets and one of the largest in the NFL. We are known for our food. I am looking to add to my crew of family/friends this season. Ideally, someone who knows his way around a grill, we have some big ones, and has some experience with high volume. Also, if you have some experience with co2 beer dispensing systems that would be a plus, but not mandatory.

I am serious and passionate about what I do, but it is also a pretty fun time. The pay is pretty good for the amount of hours. I figure there are some pretty talented people here, so this would be a great place to look, also if I am paying someone, it may as well be a member of the Brethren.

Message me here or at joe@tailgatejoe.com

Back