Looking for a Builder

Mismith

Name or Nickame
Michael
Anyone know of a quality Pit Builder in NC?

I bought a nice patio offset stick burner several years ago from Cauble's Custom Fabrication in Salisbury (Now Smoking Steel Works).Very good quality but we wanted a larger trailer model and sold the patio smoker.

I've been trying for months now to get them to give me a price on a 60" trailer model. I just cannot get them to give me a price and communication has been terrible. It's a shame because we are ready to buy...

Can you guys recommend another builder? I've emailed a few here in NC and nobody will even return emails??? It's as if money means nothing any more, cannot find businesses who will even communicate...

I'd buy a good used unit if it was what we want?

Michael

10 hour drive, crap! That one is perfect! If only he was closer:sad:

If you don't want to make that trip, see if Legendary Services Group : https://www.facebook.com/LSGTRANSPORT could help you. They basically deliver every new Shirley that isn't picked up by the Buyer at Shirley Fab. Have no idea what Kevin would charge but I do know they delivered my Shirley to me in FL a lot cheaper than I could have made the round trip myself.

Thanks! I’ve messaged the seller, may go pick it up myself if it’s still available? Fingers crossed…

You could check out Deep South over in Cummings Georgia. Less than 5 hours from your town. Mostly known for their Gravity units, but they make some really nice offsets. They have a 60” x 30” trailer model on their website that is a pretty penny, but I believe they make custom one offs as well.

Also, Lang is not much further of a drive over in Nahunta, GA. They have a 60” reverse flow trailer.

Back