THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Damn, I had a meeting right next door to the local Cabela's today, I knew I should have stopped! I actually already have one of those that I used with my Thanksgiving Turkey. Turned out great! It is a great deal for a gift for family member's though, and cheap too! I might have to pick a couple up on Monday.

Cool beans. I got that flyer today. You can get a Traeger "Lil Tex" for $499.00 tomorrow from 8 till noon at our local Cabela's. Heck of a good price. I'm holding off for a ceramic device myself.

I could use that but shipping would probably cost the same as the tank of gas for me to go get it!

Cool beans. I got that flyer today. You can get a Traeger "Lil Tex" for $499.00 tomorrow from 8 till noon at our local Cabela's. Heck of a good price. I'm holding off for a ceramic device myself.

Caught the "Egg" bug, huh?

I figured I might as well order 3 of em when I realized I would have to pay the shipping. I always do 2 turkeys for thanksgiving but am thinking of getting a larger smoker, so I want the extra space.

I drove up to Cabella's to buy one...the ones for $2 are only available mail order and are all returned items. I can get free shipping to the store, but at current gas prices, it'd be easier just to have it sent to the house *grumble*

Back