look what I found for 2 bucks

Damn, I had a meeting right next door to the local Cabela's today, I knew I should have stopped! I actually already have one of those that I used with my Thanksgiving Turkey. Turned out great! It is a great deal for a gift for family member's though, and cheap too! I might have to pick a couple up on Monday.

Cool beans. I got that flyer today. You can get a Traeger "Lil Tex" for $499.00 tomorrow from 8 till noon at our local Cabela's. Heck of a good price. I'm holding off for a ceramic device myself.

I could use that but shipping would probably cost the same as the tank of gas for me to go get it!

Cool beans. I got that flyer today. You can get a Traeger "Lil Tex" for $499.00 tomorrow from 8 till noon at our local Cabela's. Heck of a good price. I'm holding off for a ceramic device myself.

Caught the "Egg" bug, huh?

I figured I might as well order 3 of em when I realized I would have to pay the shipping. I always do 2 turkeys for thanksgiving but am thinking of getting a larger smoker, so I want the extra space.

I drove up to Cabella's to buy one...the ones for $2 are only available mail order and are all returned items. I can get free shipping to the store, but at current gas prices, it'd be easier just to have it sent to the house *grumble*

Back