THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sawdustguy

Quintessential Chatty Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
Can anyone suggest an inexpensive Logo Artist? To make labels for our rub and T-shirts we will need a high resolution image so we figured we would have our logo professionally done. Our original logo was done my me but I am no artist. Well, maybe I am a bull chit artist but thats no help.:wink: :biggrin:

hey sawdustguy, my own brother is a graphic artist and logo design man. works right in patchogue! but, i don't know if i would change your logo. its pretty cool, and it looks very professional. it just does not look that way to you because people have a tendancy to be their own worst critic! if you want to give my brother a shot, pm me and i will hook you up with him. also, i want a shirt when their ready!
phil

Saw,
I like your logo, and was wondering if you drew it up yourself? If you did, what program did you use, and is it pretty simple to do?
Thanks,

I did my logo myself with Paint Shop Pro. I scanned in the picture of the pig from a picture my wife found in a childrens book and did the rest of the logo around it. It wasn't terribly difficult. I wrote the web site also. When anyone in the family needs anything done and is too cheap to pay to have it done, they come to good old Guy. I have gotten calls for building a piece of furniture to electrical wiring to plumbing to fixing PC's. Their motto is "Guy can figure it out". Most of the time I do, but not always.:wink:

Back