Lockhart Texas mini Bash?

txschutte

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Any TXFO's wanna meet at Blacks or Kreuz's the couple days before Thanksgiving? ZILLA? Jorge?

I working the Monday & Tuesday (12 hour night shifts) before Thanksgiving. Sure wish it was the Friday or Saturday after. My nephew Glenn (GatorDawg from Jackson, TN) will be coming in Wednesday & i bet i could talk him into a Lockhart run.

I'm a maybe. We don't have our Thanksgiving plans set yet. I'm there if I can get away.

Yep, the wifey says Fri night or Saturday for lunch would work best. I guess I am on shingle duty at the ranchito early in the week.

Dang, will probably be camping up in Ft. Davis at that time, sadly, that still puts me about 7 hours away. You guys have a good one. I'll send some smoke your way.

Bob

Hi all... life has taken my time away from the forum a bit, so just seeing this now.
I may be heading to Dallas for the GF's family, but still may be in town that Monday before.
If I am around, I would love to meet some of the Texas Brethren!

Yep, the wifey says Fri night or Saturday for lunch would work best. I guess I am on shingle duty at the ranchito early in the week.

If you are talking the Friday after Thanksgiving, look out. There's a game in Austin that should have the joints in Lockhart pretty busy. Saturday won't be much better as folks head home.

Noon Saturday it is.

Black's or Kreuz's? I havent been to either, so I'll go by majority rules...

Kreuz has the bigger parking lot and would be easier for folks to meet. Once everybody is there it's a piece of cake to do either or both.

Well, guys, I'm sorry. Looks like I won't be going to TX at Thanks giving. My Asst. Supt. has decided that job prospects looked better elsewhere, so I don't have a fill in for my projects.

Going to miss this one, too.:mad2:

Back