THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yes, indeed. After a two year hiatus from World Market they are back. I bought 5 of them yesterday. After a suitable waiting period they will find their way on to EBAY...

Huh that little dude is pretty cool and I believe will find his way to my house by mail.

Thanks for the link

I'm the one that posted about the cast iron piggy grill. The terracotta grill from World Market is cool, but the cast iron one was way cooler and had a better design as far as air flow and everything goes. I'll probably pick up the terracotta piggy soon.

I'm not even gonna pretend I'm not getting that terra cotta one. I'm ordering one right now. Hopefully those cast iron ones will show up too. Thanks for posting! :thumb:

Saw them at Sam's last week, and did not know that they were a real cooker. :doh: Did not know what they wanted for them. They were on display at the front of the store, with incense burning in it. Thought it was an oversize incense holder?

Tee hee!!!
Called my sister last night. She picked me up 2 today
Missed the sale but she bought 6 @ $25
Sis is driving up(2 hrs) to go strawberry picking Fri. night. So I get my piggy's

Thanks OP

Back