Contest Results Liberty Tree Dalton GA 10/21/12 Grand & Reserve

wjwheeler

Full Fledged Farker
Grand Champion - Que'n Stew'n & Brew'n - Congratulations to Scott, Mitchell, Lynn & Christopher (QSB Granded Dalton in 2010)
Reserve - Old Plantation BBQ - Michael and Tammy Moore Granded last week - reserved this week.
Great job!

Out of curiosity, how does a team place in top five at two different contests on the same weekend? Can a team do multiple contests same weekend? Or are there two teams with same name?

If its the same team, then its legal if one contest is Fri-sat with turnins saturday, and the other is Sat-Sun with turnins Sunday.

dont think same team is allowed to split up and do 2 contests the same day.. I could be wrong, but i think that was in the rules at some time..(unless it was just the sams club year one rule)

Leave after brisket turn in.drive five hours then do it all again .first place chicken twice this weekend and my first kcbs grand champion.1200 miles and a fark load of meat. Wow what a ride. Cooking on a lang and having a blast.

Awesome job Brad! Congrats on the GC and the first place calls. makes all the driving worth it I'm sure.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

good job brad was a please being your neighbor in ky cook ! its awesome to see someone do count them 2 contest folks and prep cook,clean up ,talk to everyone who had a ? about a lang do turn in all by there self ,win gc then drive 5 hours win chicken and ribs at another one by his self says alot way to go and congrats to my new friend ! cant wait till we can be neighbors again !

Back