Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Lexington Battle-Green BBQ Festival, Lexington, MA

Sled is rolling with Bobby Q bbq out of Westport for Greenwich. The Perfect Butt helped Sled last year with TGTP and we went through all of our food 60 racks of Ribs and 70lbs of chicken wings in 35 min. This yr it myself, my wife and daughter. I don't know if they can tolerate me for 2 weekends. BTW, Fatback Joe is still my Chicken Guy for the record.

Dylan and all,

Contest is on pavement.

Lowe's will be providing 75 5 gallon buckets, which will not be enough for everyone, but will help with tying your tents securely.

Please prepare accordingly.

I will address this directly with the teams as we get closer via email.

Steve

That's not going to stop you guys from coming, is it?

It might. That would be three back-to-back contests (between Smoke in the Valley and Roc City), and our turn around time is 3-4 times longer when we have to switch from the RV to the trailer and back again. On top of that, Paul can't make it due to work obligations.

On the other hand it is close, lots of Brethren there, and it is almost certainly going to be warmer than last year. :becky:

from the website.

2012 Registered Teams:

Lakeside Smokers Methuen, MA
Beantown Smokers Charlestown, MA
Silk Road BBQ Belmont, MA
Fatback Joe's Hampden, MA
S'mo Q Trumbull, CT
Can't Stop Grillin' Puslinch, ONT
Que and a Half Men Rockland, MA
Saucehound Watertown, MA
The Devine Swine
Hudson, NH
Smoke 'em If You Got 'em
Southbridge, MA
Pigman and the Sounders
Glen Rock, NJ
Pork Butt and Chicken Legs
Sterling, MA
Mad Mike's Smokin Hawgs Rockland, MA
Howling Hog Barbecue E. Randolph, VT
Sweet Breathe BBQ S. Burlington, VT

Lexington

Hi Steve. Any word yet on site sizes? I know on the app it was 20'x20' but you also said to let you know if my team needed more space, as I did on the app. Our trailer is 28' long.

On the other hand it is close, lots of Brethren there, and it is almost certainly going to be warmer than last year. :becky:

Yeah, last year was tough. Well, at least it looked like it was tough from my hotel room. :grin:

The next two weeks can't go fast enough.

I get itchy for all the comps, but the first one of the season for me seems to take for ever to get here.

i wish they'd slow down! i'm nowhere nears ready to compete against you guys.

on the other hand, i totally agree, joe. :becky:

Back