THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I would go with 3" and 8". What is the 15" for?

Is there a specific reason you would go wit those levels? I want to make sure I have enough head room for beer can chix... I guess I could just go and measure a chicken to see how much space I need. I also want to leave as much distance between the top of the coals and the grate. The 15" grate would be to hold a diffuser or water pan - not essential but good to have as an option.

awesome dude. Free shipping, i like that. i think thats the best part of it all.

Yep. And their customer service folks are super nice. I noticed later that the drum had a dent in the side. Wasn't a major defect, but i figured if i bought a new drum, i wanted one that looked new too. Called them up - they paid to ship it back. Just had to drop it off at the local UPS store. As soon as i gave them the tracking number for the return, they sent out a new one - no charge.

Back