THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My experience mirror's that of Gores

Since buying my MAK, time spent on the Fire Magic has gone to nearly zero

I'm thinking of selling it since its never being used. I keep it around for the family though.

Its built extremely well with marine grade stainless, and has a lot of nice features such as rotisserie and infrared searing burner.

Food just tastes better from the MAK, in my opinion

Lots of good choices out there, good luck with your purchase

If your budget is $3,000 you're better off saving a little more and moving up into the premium brands like Alfresco, DCS, Viking etc. I love Weber but you'll get much better build qualities with these brands.

This is going to sound like a sales pitch, but I just went through this a couple years ago and did a massive amount of research. I would seriously find an Alfresco dealer and check them out before you settle for any of the other premium brands. It was by far the best one I got my hands on outside of Kalamazoo. It had thicker gauge steel housing, 1/2" stainless rod cooking grates and integrated rotisserie motor and a whole range of add-ons and options for your outdoor kitchen.

https://alfrescogrills.com/luxury-grills/42-lxe-grill/

Back