THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SmittyJonz

somebody shut me the fark up.
141abb369e340f6cfe9b8d6c391c3a2d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smitty,

Did you just throw it on the smoker at the bash and peel it afterward? What was your cooking process?

Good stuff I would hit that to Quote Mr. Bob
My parents served a cows tongue for dinner one night Very interesting

Smitty,

Did you just throw it on the smoker at the bash and peel it afterward? What was your cooking process?

Yup at about 2-2.5 hours - except I had to fillet off the tastebuds skin………then applied more rub and panned it with a lil beef broth n onions and back into smoker till probe tender

Last edited:
Yup at about 2-2.5 hours - except I had to fillet off the tastebuds skin………then applied more rub and panned it with a lil beef broth n onions and back into smoker till probe tender

Thank you mate. I really have to surprise the family with this.

I've only had tongue once in my life, when I was like 6 or 7, and I hated it. Possibly because mom didn't skin it? I distinctly remember seeing the taste bud bumps. Anyway, now that I'm pushing 50 I think I might have the nerve to try it again. How would you describe the taste?

Back