Leftover Smoked Pork Stuffed Shells

Jason TQ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
So random pasta dinner tonight :-D. I haven't done stuffed shells in a while, but wanted to rock them tonight. Had leftover pulled pork from Sunday and then add some ricotta, jalapenos, motz, garlic, onion and spices and just shove it into the shells and baked. Easy enough.

Stuffed the shells and then put a little jarred sauce and extra motz on top and baked at 425 for about 15mins and was perfect. I don't stuff too full as I like the stuffing to shell ratio smaller.

That's all I got, but man stuffed shells are an awesome way to put leftover meat into a dish. I think leftover brisket is even better here :thumb:

Sorry man. The shells looks great and all, but if you're not gonna post pron of the new Shirley, then I'm outta here!:wink:

Nice! My wife makes stuffed shells, but it's her "family recipe" which is ok, but I'm over it. Yours sounds like a great change of pace!

That's a great idea, thanks for sharing. I'm usually just cooking for the wife and myself so a 9# pork butt goes a long way and always looking for different idea's to use leftover meat.

Back