THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Ground brisket burgers seasoned with Lawry's on the Pit Boss Austin XL. I had one of those oversized containers of Lawry's that was almost dust. It was weird in that it was almost white. Bought a normal size Lawry's and it's back to that well known reddish orange hue. Side was air fryer sweet Potato Fries. Bike ride- short hike Palo Duro Canyon State Park, cook a few burgers. Trying to stay awake hoping to witness a true meteor shower tonight around midnight.

Last edited:
The burgers look good.

I’ll never see midnight. I may need to hit you up, planning on visiting PDC SP in September.

The burgers look good.

I’ll never see midnight. I may need to hit you up, planning on visiting PDC SP in September.

From 11pm.to 12:30 am saw 4 shooting stars and the ISS.
Dud here on The High Plains

Burgers, my #1 favorite way to enjoy beef ( not kidding). We have been grinding/combining brisket with different cuts to find the perfect burger. The two that stand out the most for flavor & texture: Tri Tip sirloin and rib eye. We DO NOT buy any "ground meat", as it's usually lacking in the flavor we desire.

Lawry's used to be my go to for prime rib, brisket, even chicken wings. But i found this at Sam's awhile back and tried it on burgers and never looked back.

Attachments

• kinderprimesteak.jpg
    kinderprimesteak.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 131
Lawry's used to be my go to for prime rib, brisket, even chicken wings. But i found this at Sam's awhile back and tried it on burgers and never looked back.

Everything I've tried by Kinders is good. They have a Taco Seasoning that I've used in soups stews and chili.

As with most of us I have a butt load of rubs. Seems like four or five different ones for each type of meat I cook, grill or Q. I seem to buy a couple bottles at a time. Use them once or twice and never seem to use the entire bottle. So, they start stacking up. Seems like a waste of money.

I bought the Costco size Lawry's a couple months ago and have been slowly experimenting with it on pretty much everything. My goal is to narrow my rub supply down to just a couple bottles. Right now Lawry's is my beef seasoning especially for grilling. I add pepper when doing beef in the Q.

Thanks for the thread!

Slainte

Back