THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meatheads
What you guys puttin on that bird? :)
I bet I know!

You know it Jimmy!!

Thanks everyone for the thoughts. It was a good contest (and finally some good weather). Congrats to all my Non-Brethern friends as well, especially the Munchin Hogs. We had a side bet with them on all 4 categories. We won chicken but they waxed us in everything else.

Puppyboy - thanks for stopping by after the judging - fgood to see you again.

Thanks everyone for the congrats. Third overall was a very pleasant surprise. Don't wake us up until November!

Great seeing Greg & Eric and Puppyboy. For those in the area that don't cook this contest I highly recommend it. The Meatheads always have a story or two to tell when this one's over!

Thanks everyone for the congrats. Third overall was a very pleasant surprise. Don't wake us up until November!

Great seeing Greg & Eric and Puppyboy. For those in the area that don't cook this contest I highly recommend it. The Meatheads always have a story or two to tell when this one's over!

You guys just keep doing what you're doing. :eusa_clap Lot's of people here excited for you guys.

Back