THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats to all that got called. Had a great time, good to see everyone, sorry I didn't catch up with KC Bobby or MoDave maybe next time. Thanks for being the good neighbors you aways are, Andy and Kim, (Give Gator a high five from me) Till next time.

Sloppy, thanks for the eats Friday night. Those ABT's and cajun sausage hit the spot!!! See you at Blue Springs.

Congrats to all that got calls, I never had a chance to make it around and meet every one (family came to visit) but I am glad that some of the brethren fared good. I didn't fare quite so well over cooked the brisket and had to chop it, ribs were cooked great but missing something, Chicken skin was tough, and pork was a little mushy. So given all that a 63 out of 80 wasn't to bad. I will be posting some pics hopefully tonight.

Congrats to all that got calls, I never had a chance to make it around and meet every one (family came to visit) but I am glad that some of the brethren fared good.

Chad, didn't know (or forgot) that you were there until after awards were over. Too late.

Catch you next time.

Getting goosed - Part II

:twisted: Here are the pics I promised of the Goosing:

Handcrafted from Todd's oak stash
boxbot.jpg

BoxEnd.JPG

box.JPG

Handcrafted from the French's Wheat stash

goose.JPG

That Goose looks cooked!! Damn it was smooth.

Yes, that goose was cooked. But, you knew that bottle was going to be empty before we left - once I cracked it open 10 sec. after receiving it:twisted:

It did make it to the wee hours on Sat. night.....Thanks again Todd!!

Here is a picture of the food spread and of Andy's birthday cake from Laurie.
foodspread.JPG
We had fried chicken, pork tenderloin wrapped in bacon, steak kabobs, ABT's, potatoes, corn on the cob, and cake.
cake.JPG

Back