Contest Results Laurie Hillbilly BBQ, Laurie MO - 7/31-8/1, 2009 - Results added

It'

Thursday, Jul 30
04.gif

High: 79 °F RealFeel®: 81 °F
Times of clouds and sun

Thursday Night, Jul 30
35.gif

Low: 60 °F RealFeel®: 60 °F
A shower in places in the evening; otherwise, partly cloudy

Friday, Jul 31
02.gif

High: 85 °F RealFeel®: 87 °F
Mostly sunny with a shower possible

Friday Night, Jul 31
12.gif

Low: 63 °F RealFeel®: 61 °F
Mostly cloudy with rain and a thunderstorm late

Saturday, Aug 1
04.gif

High: 85 °F RealFeel®: 86 °F
Periods of clouds and sunshine

Saturday Night, Aug 1
15.gif

Low: 67 °F RealFeel®: 66 °F
Watch for a severe thunderstorm; partly cloudy

Sunday, Aug 2
06.gif

High: 89 °F RealFeel®: 91 °F
Mostly cloudy with a shower or thunderstorm around

Sunday Night, Aug 2
15.gif

Low: 66 °F RealFeel®: 69 °F
Watch for strong thunderstorms; mostly cloudy

I'll bring fresh fruit for breakfast. Who's bringing bacon???

Sorry I'm not going to be there Steph, hopefully you get someone to fill in for me, as I know being the bacon cook is a darn important position.

Is there anything more important?

I'm quite sure that cooking bacon for Steph's breakfast at a contest is one of the most highly regarded jobs there are in our sport, and I hereby trust that esteemed position this weekend to Todd.:)

let's hope he can live up to the task... At least you will be at the Roots -- so world order can be restored.:razz:

I'm quite sure that cooking bacon for Steph's breakfast at a contest is one of the most highly regarded jobs there are in our sport, and I hereby trust that esteemed position this weekend to Todd.:)

Holy crap! I didn't know. What does the queen of pork belly require: crispy, chewy, thick cut, apple wood smoked? I don't know if I can handle the pressure!!!

Holy crap! I didn't know. What does the queen of pork belly require: crispy, chewy, thick cut, apple wood smoked? I don't know if I can handle the pressure!!!

And you thought the pressure was off.... <muahhhahahahaha>:twisted:

And you thought the pressure was off.... <muahhhahahahaha>:twisted:

But I have a secret weapon. Our family eats about 3-4 lbs of bacon a week. Audrey fries bacon almost every morning. She's a bacon frying master!!! If there was a bacon category, my money would be on Audrey.

I know that someone will have coffee, right? I broke our coffee pot after Marshalltown... :oops:

we had that sweet spot under the trees... lots of shade. When we were packing up on Sunday, I put too much chit on top of it and it cracked the glass pot! I had that one in college. Guess I was due for a new one! Just not going to get one b4 Laurie... Are you going to come by for a beer or two?

Two comps (July 17-19) and two days of vending last weekend have me wanting a non-Q weekend. Well, that's not entirely true but I have plans Saturday afternoon and wouldn't have time to make it back.

Understand... Your starting to sound like Andy and BBQing every weekend!:rolleyes::wink:

Back