THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

chambersuac

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
T-bone steaks, grilled sweet potatoes, hot rolls, and salad.
Poor quality pix, I know, but dang it was tasty.

Attachments

• Sweet Potatoes grilling.jpg
    Sweet Potatoes grilling.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 98
  • Steaks on the grill.jpg
    Steaks on the grill.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 99
  • Ready to eat_edited.jpg
    Ready to eat_edited.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 98
Looks good to me! I'd hit that steak! Haven't had a T-bone in years...I usually cook ribeyes.

ajmcedar;[URL="javascript:void(0)" said:
937229[/URL]]Good looking stuff right there. How do you do the sweet potatoes, if you don't mind me asking?

Don't mind a bit. I par-boiled them first (just to save time) until fork tender. I then sliced them, lightly coated with EVOO and dusted with lemon pepper and Julio's seasoning (a seasoning salt from Southwest Texas). They were really good, even though I shoulda left 'em on the burner a bit longer to crisp them up a bit more for my wife's taste...
span.jajahWrapper { font-size:1em; color:#B11196; text-decoration:underline; } a.jajahLink { color:#000000; text-decoration:none; } span.jajahInLink:hover { background-color:#B11196; }

Wow that looks tasty!! I've not tried grilled sweet potatoes, they look great!

Back