last minute beg, borrow, steal (AR)

I also have a propane burner you are welcome to use. I'll just assume you need it and pack it.[/QUOTE]

Thank you Andy.. We are concerned with transporting propane or butane or the accompaning stoves.. Thank you!

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

OK
So I missed it...
well it is better to be over prepared thn under...
course that has never happened to me b4 so this might just be a 1st!!!
I also have a propane burner you are welcome to use. I'll just assume you need it and pack it.
nancee
ps chalk it up to too many miles attempted in vegas? Do NOT try to walk in this town...

Thank you Andy.. We are concerned with transporting propane or butane or the accompaning stoves.. Thank you!

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff[/quote]

CT and the boos. I go out driving around CT for about 45 minutes looking to pick up a bottle of vodka for me and abox of wine for nancee during bluesaque. Here in NY you purchase liquor at a "liquor store" not in CT, Im driving aimlessly looking for the big :liquor sign when i finally ask somebody who informs me its called a "package store" would love to find out the history about that name one of these days. All ended well, i got my absolut mandarin and nancee got her box of wine:biggrin:

Whats a "Box Of Wine"?

He's down the row from me and around the corner, about 5 spots away. He came by yesterday for a bit. No sight of them last night.

Did he bring any hats? Cause I want to buy one. If you see him and he does have hats ask him to set on aside for me. I'll be down with the wife tonite.

Back