Lang oh my poor Lang 🙄

mberet

Found some matches.
Name or Nickame
SDW
Anyone else’s 84D falling apart? Mine the fire box door I’ve fixed it twice now. Pinwheels all 4 bolts replaced one just fell out. And now my dampener to the warming box has completely fallen apart! I’ll post pics later. My Lang is making me want to buy a swimming pool or a boat! Bad thing mine stays under the lean to and on concrete 24x7 365. Its oiled down outside and the like bottom of the warmer box after each use! Once the fire starts to die out and cools down and spray like the fire box well. It’s got no rust on it!!! Really just started falling apart the last years. It’s my 2nd 84D should have kept my OG 84D propane tank one! Had it for 14 years nada one issue. It was a straight up bullet proof tank! Failed to mention 2 gauges are starting stick. Looking for suggestions

What kind of suggestion are you seeking? Are you asking for suggestions on repairing your Lang, or are you asking for suggestions on a replacement smoker?

• Thanks
Reactions: ECB
What kind of suggestion are you seeking? Are you asking for suggestions on repairing your Lang, or are you asking for suggestions on a replacement smoker?

Hard to imagine a Lang just falling apart... sorry to hear this!

Have you shared all of this with Ben Lang?

If yes, what was his response?

If no, why not?

Falling apart at the welds?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

More details might help. I think I'd take it up with Mister Lang if it were me. We can commiserate but as far as solutions to deal with the pit "falling apart"...not so much.

But - if going new and you came to find someone to help you spend your money- well- you have come to the right place, amigo.

Back