THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plowboy

somebody shut me the fark up.
Anyone cooking this contest? Anyone want a temporary teammate?

I have to be in Orlando for a conference on March 13-14. Thought about staying over until Sunday and hitting this contest.

Any takers? :biggrin:

Todd,

I have already committed to judge that one. It is about an hour away from my house but if you need a place to stay you are more than welcome to stay here. Either way I hope to get to meet you.

I will definately be there, your welcome to stop by... Not sure if Clara (my wife) is going to be able to go to this one or not... If not, I could sure use some help...

Barbeque Crew will be there. Help is always nice or as some might say needed for me.:wink:

Foy

Anyone cooking this contest? Anyone want a temporary teammate?

I have to be in Orlando for a conference on March 13-14. Thought about staying over until Sunday and hitting this contest.

Any takers? :biggrin:

If you get in early or want to take a ride one evening during the conference, I'm straight east on the coast ~ 45 minutes. Beer is always cold!

I'm cooking it too. I vote you help bcrew, he needs it most. :lol:
Make sure to come by for a beer!

Back