Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Kurzweils Fall Fling Smokin' & Chunkin', Garden City, MO - Oct 24-25, 2008

We'll see you there Todd, but I sure hope they get more teams. I didn't realize they might be short of 25 when I sent in our entry.

Chris said was calling teams yesterday. He had a lot of interest, but only five applications as of yesterday. I think he's going to get his 25, but people need to get their apps in.

This is how a lot of contests have gone this year. Teams have waited until the last minute.

You just have to call Chris. There isn't a contest site that I'm aware of. If you need an application, I can send one.

I'm going to be there solo. I talked to Chris Monday but I'm waiting on a catering check this weekend so I'm just paying when I get there. Sending the entry form this week. Hope he gets 25 teams as well... he's gonna take a hit on payouts sice he already announced a total purse.

Solo

I'm going to be there solo. I talked to Chris Monday but I'm waiting on a catering check this weekend so I'm just paying when I get there. Sending the entry form this week. Hope he gets 25 teams as well... he's gonna take a hit on payouts sice he already announced a total purse.

Jeff, you help me I will help you...I think I get the better deal...:-D

I know chit...but thats it...I don't know nothin else... I do have a 3/4 bottle of captian that I am willing to share...does that help?

LOL! I'm going EXTREMELY light on the drinking since I'm doing it alone. I don't do well without my wife there to help me as it is. :wink:

Hmmm

Well I bet we can find a few others to take a swig or two to help keep us warm...temps are predicted to be high of 61 and a low of 46 on Friday...I wish I had my wife to keep me warm or at least the dog...afraid it will be a 2 dog night and I only have 1/4 of a dog...

Hey Todd, if you talk to Chris again, keep us posted on the number of teams he's got. Tell him mine is in the mail.

Back